10* SNAP2IT Connector with Insulated Hose -3/8 "
Zinc die-cast, 1/2" Knockout MC cable connector snaps quickly on to the conduit with a removable screw in spring steel clip and then snaps into knockout with external spring steel clip, no tools required. Concrete tight when taped. Red tinted internal clip indicates easier insertion of conduit and comes with Insulated throat. Provided with red tinted inside clip so you can tell the difference between a 3810AST & 4010AST
- Secures into knockout with a locknut
- Installs as fast and costs the same as our other Snap2It fittings, but cable insertion is even easier!
- Simply snap the cable into the fitting and snap it into the box…no tools needed! The screw onlyholds the clip in place
- Widest cable ranges—accommodates cable from 14/2 to 3/3
- Super-secure—the angled, two-prong clip locks down on MC cable so there’s no chance of pullout
- Cable is removable. Simply loosen the screw on top
- Color: Silver
- Material: Zinc, die-cast
- Accommodates a cable range of 0.405 - 0.612
- Knockout Size: 1/2"
- Trade Size: 3/8"