5 amp Slo-Blo time delay, 3AG type glass fuse (250V)*10
Ex Tax: $34.56
Product Code: ECNR76
Availability: In Stock
Viewed 465 times
The 3AG Slo-Blo fuse solves a broad range of application requirements while offering reliable performance and cost effective circuit protection.
- 313 and 315 series fuses have time-delayed in the overload range, which provides superior protection inductive loads such as motors, transformers, and solenoids.
- 3AG indicating fuses instantly identify themselves upon opening by showing a discoloration of their glass bodies.
- Guesswork and time-consuming circuit testing is eliminated.
- This unique design offers the same quality performance characteristics as the standard 3AG fuse design.
- Ampere Rating (A): 5
- Body: Glass Body
- Nominal Melting: I2T (A2sec)267
- Interrupting Rating: [email protected]
- Marking Code: VX
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: Contact Littelfuse
- Nominal Cold Resistance (Ohms): 0.02135
- Opening: Slo-Blo/Time Lag (T)/Time Delay
- Min Operating Temp °C: -55
- Max Operating Temp (°C): 125
- Package Size: 3AB/3AG (6.3x32mm)
- VAC (V): 250